NEXFLEX, professional FCCL production corporate, chases dreams
without settling for the present level
Environmental management policy
Sustainable management realization
the activity of reductionon environmental pollution
We establish the environmental management system systematically for sustainable management realization, and contribute to the environmental protection by minimization of environmental impacts
In order to achieve the goal above, followings shall be conformed
- We minimize environmental impacts generated by products and services of our company.
- We establish and mange specific goals in order to reduce environmental pollution in the entire process of business activities and to improve the system continuously.
- We do recycling and reusing for minimization on emission of pollution, and carry out the operation of prevention facilities and regular inspection.
- We set up and comply internal management standard for conformity with environmental legal requirements and other requirements.
- Conflict minerals
“Conflict minerals” mean minerals, for example tin, tantalum, tungsten, gold etc., mined and produced in conflict areas such as Democratic Republic of Congo and adjacent countries. Funds generated by conflict minerals are abused by militant groups for not only killing their own citizens, but also infringement of human rights such as exploiting child labor and violating women.
Regarding this, as internal concerns grow, Dodd-Frank Financial Regulatory Reform Act which includes provisions to regulate the use of conflict minerals, passed the U.S.Congress in July 2010. Also, according to Article 1502, companies listed on the U.S. stock market must investigate the use of conflict minerals, conduct diligence on the supply chain and report the results to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Policy on conflict minerals
We will actively support the activities by RMI (Responsible Minerals Initiatives) to ban the use of conflict minerals.
We will produce our products by using the minerals from smelters that comply with the Dodd-Frank Financial Regulatory Reform Act.
Copyright (C) Nexflex. All Rights Reserved.